Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hole In My Soul



Hey there! This is my first fashion post after my hiatus, hope you guys like it and keep it up with more styles soon. We'll post the LMs to the store in the side bar. Enjoy!


Skin - CheerNoSKIN Venus*GreedGold_M#2_ShaV
Hair - CheerNo Hair Julio [Mystic] - Coming Soon
Tattoo - Garden of Ku - Give Me Poison
Sunglasses - Gritty Kitty: Pa-Zazz! Glasses
Eyes - CheerNo.eye Line [Crystal] *FruxX
Tee - AOHARU_BT_DrapeNeck_T-Shirt_Blue
Wristband - Emery - French Wristband
Pants - AMERIE M - Loose pants_Blue
Socks - *ARAI* Daily socks - Socks 2
Sneakers - 2REAL - PRO_SPEC

Poses - (pda) & CheerNo

-Aris.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're back, I remember seeing your posts on ffosl before I knew you on plurk heh! yay gorgeous skin and colors and tatt, love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Silver, glad you like it <3 I added you in the blogroll ^^

    ReplyDelete